Top 20 AKI Corporation Games
The ultimate hip-hop fueled fighting game, Def Jam Fight For NY challenges players to step into the shoes of a ruthless street fighter battling for control of the hip-hop underground.
The game features an all-new fighting engine including weapons, interactive environments and five unique fighting styles that can be combined to form dozens of customized hybrid styles for the ultimate edge on the streets.
Def Jam Fight For NY features more than 40 of the most well-known artists and personalities in hip-hop today, including Busta Rhymes, Carmen Electra, Lil' Kim, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, Sean Paul, Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg, and many more.
* New Fighting Engine -- A new fighting engine challenges you to master multiple fighting disciplines, take advantage of interactive environments, and utilize dozens of weapons to make a name for yourself.
* Three Times the Length of the Original Def Jam VENDETTA -- It's going to take more than 90 fights in 20-plus venues to win control of the streets.
* 40 of the Biggest Hip Hop Artists and Celebrites -- Starring and music by the hottest names in hip hop from Def Jam and beyond -- look for appearances by Busta Rhymes, Carmen Electra, Fat Joe, Flava Flav, Freeway, Ghostface, Ice T, Joe Budden, Kimora Lee Simmons, Lil' Kim, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, Sean Paul, Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit, and many more.
* Five Brutal Fighting Styles -- Master each fighting style: street fighting, kickboxing, martial arts, wrestling, and submission fighting. Combine up to three styles to create devastating hybrid-styles, complete with new "blazin' moves" to finish off your opponent.
* 22 Interactive Venues -- From destructible environmental objects to rowdy spectators who like to "get involved," the 22 venues are the ultimate weapon.
* Create-A-Street Fighter -- Build your own street-ready fighter and outfit him with thousands of pieces of unlockable licensed gear, tattoos, and even bling from the Jeweler to the stars, Jacob the Jeweler.
* Represent Your Crew Online -- Join a crew and own the mean streets of NYC. Move onto the international stage and take on all-comers with online play for the PlayStation 2.
84 / 100144.2
THQ's second WWF and fifth wrestling game for the N64 will feature enhanced customization options, a whopping 80 snarling gladiators and Transfer Pak links with two GBC-only WWF games.
Associate producer Mike Sparks boasts of a "guest referee" mode, in which any wrestler can ajudicate the action or start whacking away at the rivals at any time, and a novel "Smackdown Mall." Points earned by mastering the still-unnamed GBC Paks will be needed to buy costume items, unlock wrestlers and get other goodies.
73 / 10063.65
Get all of the body slams and flying elbows you can handle with WWF WRESTLEMANIA 2000 for the Game Boy Color. Wrestle with or against 15 of the brightest stars in the WWF: Steve Austin, The Rock, Ken Shamrock, Val Venis, Jeff Jarrett, Billy Gunn, X-Pac, The Big show, Triple-H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Kane, Big Boss Man, Road Dogg, Mankind, and Vince McMahon. After choosing your favorite wrestler, take on any challenger in a Single Match, or find a partner for a Tag Team bout. And for some of the toughest competition, you can try to win the WWF championship in the Career mode. If you have friends that are wrestling fanatics, link up and challenge them to a match. Try to become a crowd favorite and challenge the WWF superstars in WWF WRESTLEMANIA 2000.