Top 20 Dimps Games
Street Fighter IV brings the legendary fighting series back to its roots by taking the beloved fighting moves and techniques of the original Street Fighter II, and infusing them with Capcom’s latest advancements in next generation technology to create a truly extraordinary experience that will re-introduce the world to the time-honored art of virtual martial arts.
81 / 100284.05
Sonic Advance (ソニックアドバンス Sonikku Adobansu?) is a 2001 platform game in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, developed by Dimps and Sonic Team and published in Japan by Sega for the Game Boy Advance. It was later published by THQ in North America and by Infogrames in PAL regions. It was released in Japan on December 20, 2001, in North America on February 3, 2002 and finally in PAL regions on March 8, 2002. There were also releases on three Twin Pack cartridges bundled with Sonic Pinball Party, Sonic Battle and ChuChu Rocket! respectively in 2005. It is one of the first Sonic games to be released on a Nintendo platform.
76 / 10093.8
• New Generation Dragon Ball – Enjoy your favorite manga on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the first time ever! Also available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
• Improved Gameplay – Fast paced and powerful battles await to be discovered, including real-time transformation!
• Strong Immersion – Inspired from one of the most famous series ever created.
• New World Setup – A clock that once had stopped will start to tick again in an enigmatic and futuristic city!
• Original Battles – Take part in epic fights against ferocious enemies such as Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and much more!
• Unknown Fighter – Look at him with his uniform, cape and scouter… who is he?