Top 20 EA Canada Games
90 / 100144.5
90 / 100234.5
89 / 100384.45
86 / 10054.3
Fight Night Champion is a boxing video game developed by EA Canada and published by EA Sports. It is the fifth entry in the Fight Night series and was released on March 1, 2011 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game takes a drastic turn from its predecessors, depicting a "grittier", "darker" setting with animations and player damage that "truly conveys the brutality of the sport of boxing."
86 / 10064.3
World Cup 2002 is the official game of the 17th FIFA World Cup, held in Korea and Japan between May 31 and June 30. It is based on the engine of FIFA Soccer 2002, so experienced Fifa players can get used for it quite fast.
It is based on the 2002 World Cup - Korea and Japan, and includes all of the countries who promoted to the World Cup, and a lot more. Small statistics are shown for every country - their last biggest win, appearances at the World Cup, etc.
The stadium and all players are really detailed. The player's texture's resolution is so high, you can easily recognize most of them. The stadium is big and impressive, and full of colored crowd.
As in FIFA Soccer 2002, animation were taken from real players, with motion sensors. Thus, some new animation were added - new sliding, falling, and more.
And the newest feature of 2002 FIFA World Cup, is the air ball control model. You can take balls from the air, and have much more control with them - creating great goals from the air.
85 / 10064.25
82 / 100114.1
80 / 10094.0
80 / 10094.0
For the first time ever in FIFA, live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League’s next rising star, Alex Hunter. Play on any club in the Premier league, for authentic managers and alongside some of the best players on the planet. Experience brand new worlds in FIFA 17, all while navigating your way through the emotional highs and lows of The Journey.
80 / 100214.0
80 / 10054.0
80 / 10054.0
80 / 100104.0
The ultimate hip-hop fueled fighting game, Def Jam Fight For NY challenges players to step into the shoes of a ruthless street fighter battling for control of the hip-hop underground.
The game features an all-new fighting engine including weapons, interactive environments and five unique fighting styles that can be combined to form dozens of customized hybrid styles for the ultimate edge on the streets.
Def Jam Fight For NY features more than 40 of the most well-known artists and personalities in hip-hop today, including Busta Rhymes, Carmen Electra, Lil' Kim, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, Sean Paul, Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg, and many more.
* New Fighting Engine -- A new fighting engine challenges you to master multiple fighting disciplines, take advantage of interactive environments, and utilize dozens of weapons to make a name for yourself.
* Three Times the Length of the Original Def Jam VENDETTA -- It's going to take more than 90 fights in 20-plus venues to win control of the streets.
* 40 of the Biggest Hip Hop Artists and Celebrites -- Starring and music by the hottest names in hip hop from Def Jam and beyond -- look for appearances by Busta Rhymes, Carmen Electra, Fat Joe, Flava Flav, Freeway, Ghostface, Ice T, Joe Budden, Kimora Lee Simmons, Lil' Kim, Ludacris, Method Man, Redman, Sean Paul, Slick Rick, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit, and many more.
* Five Brutal Fighting Styles -- Master each fighting style: street fighting, kickboxing, martial arts, wrestling, and submission fighting. Combine up to three styles to create devastating hybrid-styles, complete with new "blazin' moves" to finish off your opponent.
* 22 Interactive Venues -- From destructible environmental objects to rowdy spectators who like to "get involved," the 22 venues are the ultimate weapon.
* Create-A-Street Fighter -- Build your own street-ready fighter and outfit him with thousands of pieces of unlockable licensed gear, tattoos, and even bling from the Jeweler to the stars, Jacob the Jeweler.
* Represent Your Crew Online -- Join a crew and own the mean streets of NYC. Move onto the international stage and take on all-comers with online play for the PlayStation 2.
79 / 10073.95
76 / 100233.8
76 / 100213.8
75 / 100193.75
Welcome to The Need For Speed racing game. Here you'll find spine-tingling action coupled with awesome graphics. As you race down an alpine road in your choice of eight high performance cars, you'll be amazed by the detail and realism. The sophisticated physics model recreates the feel of the cars themselves; you'll notice the difference in handling, breaking and just plain power. Plan your strategy for each track, there are six to choose from during regular play, and each demands a different style of driving.
There's also a bonus track if you win the Tournament. There are four game modes to try, with an option to compete against another driver over a modem. With different cars, different tracks, and different styles of racing fueling your need for speed, you'll find your addiction growing to a fewer pitch. No need to worry, when you crash and burn in the game, there's always another day.