Top 20 Oddworld Inhabitants Games
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk find their settlements besieged by belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter turned bounty hunter, with a unique double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new release with all exciting new controls that make the most of the mobile format and improved visuals throughout.
* Fully configurable touch-screen controls let you move & re-size individual buttons to suit your play style
* Scalable virtual joystick for fine tuning sensitivity of movement
* Explore living towns, lush forests, and massive industrial facilities
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your surroundings for live ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet incredibly odd, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Fight dozens of varied bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
* Complete "twin-stick" HID gamepad support, including specific control setups for Shield, Moga (HID), XBOX 360, PS3/PS4, and many more
* Intuitive touch controls + a redesigned mobile interface make playing & navigating a breeze
* Incredible visuals that harness all the advanced graphics capabilities of today's mobile chipsets
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements and Cloud Save
87 / 100124.35
Selected by the fickle finger of fate, Abe, floor-waxer first class for RuptureFarms, was catapulted into a life of adventure when he overheard plans by his boss, Molluck the Glukkon, to turn Abe and his fellow Mudokons into Tasty Treats as part of a last-ditch effort to rescue Molluck’s failing meat-packing empire.
During his escape from RuptureFarms, Abe received a vision from the mysterious Big Face, showing Abe that he must not only rescue his fellow Mudokons, but also protect all of Oddworld’s creatures from the predatory Magog Cartel.
After completing arduous Temple trials, and journeying across a wasteland with his faithful Elum, Abe was granted the awesome power of the Shrykull. Returning to RuptureFarms, Abe destroyed the foul slaughterhouse, rescued his buddies, and brought down some righteous lightning on top of Molluck’s pointy head.
85 / 100494.25
Abe’s peaceful retirement was shattered when visited by a vision from the Three Weirdos. Abe learned the Magog Cartel was mining Necrum, the sacred Mudokon city of the dead, to collect bones to make super-addictive SoulStorm Brew.
After freeing the Mudokon spirits imprisoned in the Mudanchee and Mudomo Vaults, Abe gained scary powers from the Weirdos, including the ability to heal his Mudokon friends of SoulStorm addiction, and the power to turn invisible. Infiltrating the transportation hub of FeeCo Depot, and using explosive farts to survive adventures at the Slig Barracks and Bonewerks, Abe broke into SoulStorm Brewery.
There Abe learned the truth behind the secret ingredient of SoulStorm Brew... just before blasting the place to atoms with the combined power of the sobered-up Mudokon he’d rescued. Then Abe joined his brew-addled pals at Alf’s Rehab & Tea to take the cure – the journey of a lifetime starts with one step.
Or is it twelve?
84 / 100254.2
Explore ancient ruins, dodge carnivorous beasts and avoid trigger-happy hunting parties as Abe, the original Oddworld hero in this lovingly re-crafted take on PlayStation® classic Abe's Oddysee. Once a happy floor waxer in Oddworld's biggest meat processing plant, Abe stumbles across his boss's secret plan to turn the factory's slave labor force into the latest in the RuptureFarms Tasty Treats line of novelty meat snacks. Abe now has to save his own skin from the grinders even if simply escaping the flesh farm is only the start of his Oddysee. Many dangers await Abe on his journey to discover his people's heritage. Built from the ground up, enjoy breathtaking visuals, enhanced audio and improved, deeper gameplay as New 'n' Tasty reignites the original Oddworld game using the latest next-generation technology.
78 / 100153.9
How would you feel if you broke your leg in a scrab trap, were abducted by soulless scientists, had an alien device implanted in your skull, and found out your race had been hunted to extinction? Meet Munch, hero of the Oddest Oddysee of all. His luck is about to change – for the worse.
Due to the rich variety of consumer products derived from gabbit species, their legacy has nearly come to its end. For the amphibous Gabbit, there is only one lonely individual that survives. However, it won’t be spotted where one might typically find such a Gabbit. This one is currently an entrapped test subject within the horrible testing facility known as Vykkers Labs.
It’s up to you to help guide Munch in efforts to rescue fellow test creatures. These critters will be forever loyal to Munch and in turn enable his escape . Once free, Munch teams up with Abe and together they are guided by the wisdom of the Almighty Raisin. They are informed as to how to accomplish their goals, but in order to do so, they must work together.For Munch, his dream is to bring back his species from the brink of extinction. For Abe, it is to rescue his Mudokon buddies.
Using special psychic powers, cool power-ups, and other special abilities to deliver payback to the Vykkers, Abe and Munch reclaim the last gabbit eggs on Oddworld, which have been packaged in a can of gabbiar.
May Odd help you!