Top 20 Piranha Games Games
Quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
The Strike literally puts the fishing rod in players’ hands as they head out to their favorite hot spots, including several popular lakes in North America. By combining high-quality, realistic game play, The Strike is quite the catch for gamers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
• "All-Gamer Appeal: Gamers of all levels will be happy with The Strike, as it offers four modes of entertaining gameplay.
• Tournament Fishing and The Bass Pro Invitational: In Career Mode gamers will need to understand the equipment, topography of the lakes, and specific fish behaviors in order to succeed. Players will be guided by the true rules of tournament bass fishing just like they would if they were fishing in real life.
• Advanced Engine Technology: The Strike uses the advanced Infernal Engine which provides incredible water effects above and below the water, real-time time–of-day light effects, high quality 3D fish models, and realistic fish and lure movements.
• Amazing Lakes: Ten of North America’s greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so players can recognize key landmarks and find their favorite fishing spots.
• Advanced Underwater World: The Strike features advanced topography visuals never-before-seen in a fishing game. Lakebeds are detailed to include weeds, fallen trees, and rocks, along with life-like fish and lure movements, making for an authentic experience.
• Abundance of Fish: The Strike features a large variety of fresh water fish, including Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, Striped bass, and Kentucky spotted bass, Walleye, Northern and more. Each lake also contains a legendary fish of record proportions that will challenge even the best players and experienced fishermen.
• Variety of Equipment: Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods, and reels. In tournaments, players can win new boats.
• Statistics: The Strike tracks players’ fishing data, ranging from the number of successful casts to the most popular lure. The game also tracks the total weight of each species of fish caught and individual lake totals, tournaments won, etc."
90 / 10004.5
MechWarrior Online™ is a tactical online shooter set in the BattleTech Universe. The battlefields of the 31st century are dominated by powerful mechanized units known as BattleMechs. You will assume the role of an elite MechWarrior, fighting for supremacy over the galaxy.
90 / 10064.5
The Need for Speed series got another dose of Hollywood magic with the release of Undercover. Take on jobs and compete in races to prove yourself as you infiltrate and take down an international crime syndicate.
As you win each race, you’ll go deeper into the underworld web that rules Tri-City… and then tear it apart right under their noses. You make the calls, but don’t break your cover: inside the car or out of it, one mistake here could be your last.
62 / 100693.1
Cocked, loaded and ready for action, Duke delivers epic ass-kicking, massive weapons, giant explosions and pure unadulterated fun!
Put on your shades and step into the boots of Duke Nukem. The alien hordes are invading and only Duke can save the world. Pig cops, alien shrink rays and enormous alien bosses can’t stop this epic hero from accomplishing his goal: to save the world, save the babes and to be a bad-ass while doing it.
The King arrives with an arsenal of over-the-top weapons, non-stop action, and unprecedented levels of interactivity. With hours and hours of action, and a range of bodacious multiplayer modes, rest assured knowing the fun goes on and on.
59 / 100782.95
The game is a first-person shooter that follows the plot of the first Die Hard film. Players take the role of John McClane, and try to stop the terrorist attack on the Nakatomi Plaza. The game's levels are based on the sets from the film. The various action scenes from the film have also been recreated.
The game expands on the film's plot, and adds a few missions not found in the film, such as escorting a SWAT team around the building or saving various hostages stranded on various floors of the building.