Top 20 War Drum Studios Games
Max Payne is a third-person shooter in which the player assumes the role of its titular character, Max Payne. Almost all the gameplay involves bullet time-based gun-fights and levels are generally straightforward, occasionally incorporating platforming and puzzle-solving elements. The game's storyline is advanced by the player following Max's internal monologue as the character determines what his next steps should be. Several of the game's levels involve surrealistic nightmares and drug-related hallucinations of Payne.
89 / 1004404.45
The Ghostbusters are back for an all new adventure. With Manhattan overrun again by supernatural creatures, gamers take the role of a new recruit joining the famous Ghostbusters team. Equipped with a variety of unique equipment and gadgets, players hunt, fight and wrangle a wide range of ghosts in an all-new battle to save New York City from its latest paranormal plague.
Delivering a special gaming experience to the tremendous Ghostbusters fan base around the world, Ghostbusters: The Video Game features the original cast from Columbia Pictures' classic Ghostbusters films, including Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson - together again for the first time in over 20 years. Supporting the original Ghostbusters crew are the talents of Annie Potts, Brian Doyle Murray and William Atherton.
Like the films before it, Ghostbusters: The Video Game is all-new classic adventure with Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis returning to the helm to script and create a new storyline that leads gamers through the trials and tribulations of the world's leading paranormal ghost busting team. Players experience a variety of frightening new ghosts, even some based on ideas from Aykroyd and Ramis that never made it into the original feature films.
71 / 10093.55
As Washington D.C. is embroiled in chaos, Secret Service agent Michael Ford finds himself recruited by a mysterious organization known as The Trust, and is quickly caught up in a national crisis, an alien invasion and a web of conspiracies that date back hundreds of years.
Now you must help him learn to use bizarre new weapons, battle deadly aliens, discover ancient secrets, and save the world… if you can figure out who you can trust…
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: The already gorgeous graphics are further enhanced on Tegra Devices, boasting increased resolution, enhanced lighting as well as advanced physics!
• TERRIFYING ENEMIES: Face off against fourteen unique alien and human foes that use cover and tactical thinking to fight back!
• SHADOWY CONSPIRACIES: Throughout your adventure, learn new theories and connections in an effort to discover the truth behind the invasion, and more…
• INTENSE WEAPONS: Eighteen different human, alien and ‘other’ weapons, many with completely unique effects!
• UNSEEN DANGERS: Use the All Seeing Eye to reveal invisible objects and enemies, before it’s too late!
• UNPARALLELED CUSTOMIZATION: Change the control inputs, the UI Layouts and many other elements to play the game the way YOU want to!
• CONTROLLER SUPPORT: Enjoy more traditional control by using Gamestop’s Wireless Bluetooth Controller for Android!
• TOP VOICE TALENT: Showcasing the talent of Mark A. Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard and Kevin Sorbo!
• KILLER TUNES: Features music by Diego Stucco and Rick Nielsen!