Top 20 Worthing & Moncrieff Games
A Matter of Murder is a point-and-click puzzle game with rogue-like elements. The details of each murder are procedurally generated, so each case is different every time you play with progressively more challenging logic puzzles.
• Procedurally generated content offers a different experience for each play-through.
• Interact with colorful suspects and carefully investigate your surroundings for clues.
• Hand-drawn character art brings the Victorian setting to life in all its murderous glory.
• Campaign mode provides a wide-range of increasingly difficult logic puzzles.
• Dynamically generates unique case files by randomly combining logic puzzles together.
• Master Detective challenge mode tasks you with solving the crime in less time.
• In-game notebook automatically keeps track of the clues you collect.
• Customize the experience and add your friends as suspects!
• Dynamic original soundtrack with responsive musical underscoring.
• Immersive and haunting soundscape places you at the center of the storytelling experience.
• Randomly implemented plot-altering elements can change the course of the story.