1941: Counter Attack
1st Feb, 1990
- Add To
The prequel to 1942, like the other games in the 19XX series, is a top down shooter set in WWII. One or two players control a P-38 (for player 1) or a Mosquito (for player 2), shooting enemy airplanes and ships. As in the previous games, one button shoots the airplane's weapon (which is upgradeable by collecting power ups left by enemies) and the other makes the airplane loop, destroying everything on screen (or causing extra... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Battalion 1944
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Left Alive
- The Bloody 1'st | WWII FPS/RTS Hybrid
- Sudden Strike 4
- Sky Break
- Half-Life 3
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
- RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon
- 19XX: The War Against Destiny