19XX: The War Against Destiny
1st Jan, 1996
- Add To
19XX: The War Against Destiny is a vertical scrolling shooter arcade game made by Capcom in 1995 (copyrighted in 1996). The game is the 4th of a series of World War II vertical shooters made by Capcom. The story takes place before a fictional war (Hence, the 19XX) as a lone pilot tries to defeat an entire army/evil organization from starting another World War, which soon escalates to a nuclear apocalypse.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Angry Birds Epic
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- 1943: The Battle of Midway
- Sniper Elite 4
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Call of Duty
- Far Cry 2
- 1944: The Loop Master
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Battlefield Heroes
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Far Cry: Primal
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Resident Evil 6