19XX: The War Against Destiny
1st Jan, 1996
- Add To
19XX: The War Against Destiny is a vertical scrolling shooter arcade game made by Capcom in 1995 (copyrighted in 1996). The game is the 4th of a series of World War II vertical shooters made by Capcom. The story takes place before a fictional war (Hence, the 19XX) as a lone pilot tries to defeat an entire army/evil organization from starting another World War, which soon escalates to a nuclear apocalypse.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Angry Birds Epic
- 1943: The Battle of Midway
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Battlefield Heroes
- Day of Defeat: Source
- Super Bomberman R
- Robo Recall
- 1944: The Loop Master
- Gunstar Heroes
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
- Sniper Elite 4
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition