221B Baker Street
Based on the board game of the same name, 221 B Baker St. pits up to four players against each other in a race to solve mysteries set in Victorian London. After picking a character (Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson, Irene Adler, or Inspector Lestrade), players select one of the thirty available mysteries and read its case file in the game's manual. The case file presents the particulars of the case, mentions the people involved, an... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
- The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
- Only If
- Dracula: Origin
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Last Guardian
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- Syberia 3
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Project Elea