221B Baker Street
- Add To
Based on the board game of the same name, 221 B Baker St. pits up to four players against each other in a race to solve mysteries set in Victorian London. After picking a character (Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson, Irene Adler, or Inspector Lestrade), players select one of the thirty available mysteries and read its case file in the game's manual. The case file presents the particulars of the case, mentions the people involved, an... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
- The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- Sea of Thieves
- Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy
- Only If
- Hello, Neighbour!
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Don't Starve Together
- Syberia 3
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Batman: Arkham City
- Stories Untold
- Digimon Masters Online