The game is similar to the traditional game of tic-tac-toe, but is played on four 4×4 grids stacked vertically; it is basically a computerized version of the board game Qubic using traditional tic-tac-toe notation and layout. To win, a player must place four of their symbols on four squares that line up vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, on a single grid, or spaced evenly over all four grids. This creates a total of 76 p... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
- Microsoft Spider Solitaire
- RIOT - Civil Unrest
- Youtubers Life
- M.U.D. TV
- No Pineapple Left Behind
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI
- Cops 2170
- Commandos 5
- Phantom Dust
- Donald Trump's Real Estate Tycoon
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows Of Amn
- Warlords III: Reign of Heroes