20 Games Like 3T Games Compilation 2(TBA)
Pikuniku is an absurdly wonderful puzzle-exploration game that takes place in a strange but playful world where not everything is as happy as it seems. Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!
97 / 10024.85
Children of Morta is a narrative driven hack and slash roguelike. Take on the role of a member of the Bergson family, the Guardians of Mount Morta, as you fight desperately against the Corruption. Experience not only what it means to be a hero, but to be part of a family that bears the weight of the mountain together.
Basement is a strategy game, where you play as a desperate scientist who chose the wrong path in his life. That path seemed easy, but turned into a deadly one. You have no choice but to build the most effective enterprise and stay alive in a cruel world of illegal business.
70 / 10073.5
Semblance is an innovative platformer with deformable terrain, set in a beautiful minimalist world. It’s a game that asks, what if you could deform and reshape the world itself? Semblance takes the idea of a ‘platform’ in a platformer and turns it on its head.
80 / 10044.0
Necrobarista is a gorgeous 3D visual novel about a supernatural Melbourne cafe where the dead spend their last night on Earth. Utilizing a unique anime-inspired aesthetic, Necrobarista places a focus on the usage of animation and cinematography to provide a cinematic experience that draws players into a visually and narratively captivating adventure. Through a series of vignettes, Necrobarista presents a story told from the viewpoints of a diverse cast of characters, and explores the supernatural underworld of Melbourne's cafe scene.
Imagine Earth is a real-time simulation game. Whole planets become your playground and keep the excitement going with strategy and puzzle element. Build up huge civilizations and deal with the self-inflicted climate change. It all depends on your individual development plans and growth management abilities.
60 / 10003.0
Immerse yourself in an interactive live-action thriller which puts you at the heart of the mystery.
Delve into Erica’s past as you piece together the shocking truth behind her father’s death. Face the consequences of your actions as you influence how the narrative unfolds and arrive at multiple alternative endings.
Reach into the world by interacting with clues using your DualShock 4 wireless controller or the Erica app for iOS and Android.
LEGRAND LEGACY - TALE OF THE FATEBOUNDS
LEGRAND LEGACY is a spiritual successor to some all-time favorite JRPGs with a fresh take on the classic turn-based combat. Explore a beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with fantastical creatures, devastating wars, and intriguing stories of personal redemption. Play our demo and discover why Legrand Legacy is the "Most Promising Game" of the year!
Mugna Feud, the great war between the Kingdoms of Fandor and Altea, puts Legrand in a chaotic state. You play as Finn, a young slave who wakes up without any memory of his past, yet soon discovers that he possesses mysterious powers beyond his control. Embark on an epic adventure in this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds to bring peace back to Legrand and prevent the Second Coming! But be careful who you trust, everyone has a secret to hide…
Legrand Legacy will be released for Windows on Steam and DRM-free in September 2017
- A fully immersive experience with stunning FMV, fully rendered 3D cinematic, and epic original soundtrack
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test your wits and keep you on your toes
- Recruit NPCs to rebuild your castle, play mini games, or go on rewarding side quests
- Collect loot from slain enemies and craft items or sell them for money
- Configure items and grimoire that characters can wield in combat, set combat formation, or review journal to track quests
86 / 10074.3
Northgard is a strategy game based on Norse mythology in which you control a clan of Vikings vying for the control of a mysterious newfound continent.
- Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
- Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster...)
- Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
- Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
- Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading...)
- Play against your friends or against an AI with different difficulty levels and personalities
- Enjoy dedicated servers and grind the ranks to reach the final Norse God rank!