This game is so cute. I dont know why it has a score this low here - but personally i really enjoyed it.
The concept its very simple, you are an anthropomorphic bird who needs to reach the top of a mountain, and to do so you'll have to take a short hike. Or that's what your aunt said, at least.
You are going to walk a lot (duh), explore, and make some friends along the way.
Think it like a veeery small Breath of the wild x Animal Crossing.
You have to kind of like the genre, i guess. Which i do. eheh
In conclusion i think that it has veeery nice concept, and hypothetically, if expanded, (both sidequests-wise and world-wise) It could turn into one of those amazing game where you lose track of the time, but it's not, so it's just a short game, about a short hike.
- -Cool art style!!
- -Super nice music, very relaxing
- -Fun dialogues and cute NPCs
- -The world is open, even if small. You can go wherever you want.
- -Overrall a nice way to escape from real life for two o three hours
- -Short :/ i mean it's an indie so it's understandable
- -Basically zero replayability, sadly. Once you complete all the side quests, you can roam around but there is only so much you can do.