Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of the Lance
1st Jan, 1988
- Add To
Heroes of the Lance is a side-scrolling action game. The game used actual Dungeons & Dragons statistics, with statistics for the characters exactly as they were in the rule books. Eight heroes from the Dragonlance novels series must be assembled for the quest, and only one is visible on the screen at a time; when one on-screen hero dies, the next in line appears.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Dark Souls III
- Rise & Shine
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Troll and I
- Riders of Icarus
- Night in the Woods
- Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time
- Little Nightmares