Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of the Lance
1st Jan, 1988
Heroes of the Lance is a side-scrolling action game. The game used actual Dungeons & Dragons statistics, with statistics for the characters exactly as they were in the rule books. Eight heroes from the Dragonlance novels series must be assembled for the quest, and only one is visible on the screen at a time; when one on-screen hero dies, the next in line appears.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- Silence: The Whispered World 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Legrand Legacy
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Final Fantasy XV
- Robinson: The Journey
- Kingdom Hearts II
- Riders of Icarus
- Pokémon GO