Adventures of Dino Riki
10th Feb, 1987
- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Adventures of Dino Riki is an overhead shooter created by Hudson Soft, similar to games like 1943: The Battle of Midway, where the object is to dodge on-screen enemies. Dino Riki can jump or shoot weapons (rocks, axes, boomerangs, and torches) to kill the various enemies around him. Dino Riki can pick up power-ups including speed boosts and wings that enable him to fly over hazards on the ground, as well as weapon upgrades.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Left Alive
- Wild Terra
- Far Cry 5
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Half-Life 3
- The Last of Us: Part II
- Dead Alliance
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Dead Island
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Death Horizon