Adventures of Dino Riki
10th Feb, 1987
- Add To
Platforms: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Adventures of Dino Riki is an overhead shooter created by Hudson Soft, similar to games like 1943: The Battle of Midway, where the object is to dodge on-screen enemies. Dino Riki can jump or shoot weapons (rocks, axes, boomerangs, and torches) to kill the various enemies around him. Dino Riki can pick up power-ups including speed boosts and wings that enable him to fly over hazards on the ground, as well as weapon upgrades.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Splatoon 2
- Rise & Shine
- Wild Terra
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Lords of the Fallen
- Call of Duty: WWII
- America's Army: Proving Grounds
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Dark Souls III
- Star Wars: Battlefront II