1st Jun, 1996
- Add To
The player ships fly through a total of seven stages fighting many enemies and multiple end-level bosses. Each player ship had a semi-automatic Normal shot and Bomb Stock, appearing as a large Phoenix. Players has a total of four different weapon pick-up items to choose from. Weapon 1 is the standard Vulcan weapon, Weapon 2 is a Rapid-Fire shot, Weapon 3 is an area-effect weapon that fires in five directions, two behind the sh... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- DOOM GTS
- Half-Life 3
- Centipede & Millipede
- Shooting Gallery
- Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter 2003
- Touhou Danmakufu - Concealed the Conclusion
- Astro Avenger 2
- Carnival King
- Top Shot: Dinosaur Hunter
- Wild West Shootout
- Kobo Deluxe
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition
- The Monkey King: The Legend Begins
- Llamatron: 2112
- Hudson Best Collection Vol. 5: Shooting Collection
- Moorhen 3 - The Chicken Chase!