- Add To
Platforms: Atari 2600
The player is trapped in a crashed nuclear submarine which has begun taking on water. They need to escape by making their way up the levels of the submarine one at a time. Each floor has two hatch keys that need to be collected in order to unlock the elevator to the next level. There is a time limit, though; if you take too long the floor will flood and you'll be unable to escape. Due to the crash, the torpedoes on board the s... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Hagane: The Final Conflict
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Outcast: Second Contact
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Genetic Disaster
- Wild Terra
- Raft Rider
- Dig Dug