Ali Baba and 40 Thieves
Feb 01, 1982 (...)
- Add To
Ali Baba and 40 Thieves is a maze arcade game released by Sega in 1982. Players take the role of the famous Arabian hero who must fend off and kill the forty thieves who are trying to steal his money. The game is based on the folk tale of the same name. It was ported to the MSX platform, and then a Vector-06c port was made based on the MSX version.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- One Piece: Grand Battle! Rush
- Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers
- The King of Fighters '99: Millennium Battle
- Soul Edge Vs. Samurai Spirits
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition - Mobile Version
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver.
- Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed
- Dead or Alive 6
- KILL la KILL: IF
- Redeemer: Enhanced Edition
- SAMURAI SHODOWN
- Blade Arcus Rebellion from Shining
- Ben 10: Battle Ready
- Jump Force: Deluxe Edition
- Blade Arcus from Shining