Platforms: Atari 2600
Fox Video Games made the first leap into licensing the Alien property for video games with what was essentially a Pac-Man clone skinned with elements from the 1979 film. Players controlled a human collecting Alien eggs (dots) and small planet and spaceship symbols (fruits) in a maze abroad the USCSS Nostromo while avoiding Alien drones (ghosts). Drones could be killed by shooting them with a flamethrower or collecting symbols... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Quantum Lake
- Project Elea
- Robinson: The Journey
- Nasty Neighbors: No Picnic for Celebrity
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Aven Colony
- Gears of War 4
- Commander Keen - Invasion of the Vorticons: Marooned on Mars
- Ms. Pac-Man
- Star Ocean: Anamnesis
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade