- Add To
Alphabet Zoo is a series of ten-minute programmes for young children, produced by Granada Television and was broadcast on ITV for two series in 1983 and 1984. It was presented by singer Ralph McTell and actress Nerys Hughes. Each episode is dedicated to a letter of the alphabet. The second series was directed by Lorne Magory (Press Gang, Life Force, Emmerdale etc.) Nearly a decade after Alphabet Zoo came to an end, the f... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- 10 out of 10: Structured Spelling
- 10 out of 10: Spelling & Punctuation
- Alpha Beam With Ernie
- Mega Math
- Basic Math
- Timeman One
- Cosmic Family
- Computer Repair Simulator
- Doodle Farm
- Fisher Price: I Can Remember
- Sesame Street: Letter-Go-Round
- Kinect Nat Geo TV
- Logical Journey of the Zoombinis
- Carmen Sandiego's Great Chase Through Time
- Xbox Fitness (2013)
- Play-Doh Create ABCs