20 Games Like Amazing Discoveries In Outer Space()
"It's the ultimate Sonic celebration! Sonic returns in a new 2D platforming high speed adventure, and he's not alone!
Developed in collaboration between SEGA, Christian Whitehead, Headcannon, and PagodaWest Games, experience new zones and remixed classic levels with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles!"
Candle is an adventure with challenging puzzles. Play as Teku, a young man on a dangerous journey to rescue his tribe's shaman from the evil Wakcha-Clan. But the way is littered with sinister traps and difficult obstacles. To master these challenges you need to have keen eyes and a good sense for your environment, or your next step may be your last.
But Teku has a special gift: his left hand is a candle. Let it be a bright beacon to drive off your enemies or to shed light on dark places.
Gorgeous hand-painted watercolor visuals give Candle that special flair, as all backgrounds and characters have been carefully drawn and then scanned, picture after picture. The game consistently feels like a living painting.
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove is the new name for the base Shovel Knight game. It will get all future updates and content for free just like before.
It will launch first on the Switch, during the systems launch window, and on all other platforms in April 2017. All owners of the previous version, across all platforms, will be upgraded to the new version of the game for free.
Crash Bandicoot, a heroic, agile and mutated marsupial who must save his girlfriend Tawna. The main antagonist is Doctor Neo Cortex, a mad scientist who was often ridiculed by the scientific community for his outlandish (but nearly workable) theories and is now motivated to prove his tormentors wrong by creating a mutated army of beasts to conquer the world. Cortex's henchman is Doctor Nitrus Brio, the insecure creator of the Evolvo-Ray. Crash's love interest is Tawna, a female bandicoot about to undergo experimentation by the Doctors. Helping Crash in his journey is an ancient witch doctor spirit named Aku Aku, who has scattered masks of himself throughout the islands to grant Crash special powers. The boss characters of the game include Papu Papu, the obese and short-tempered chief of the native village; Ripper Roo, a demented kangaroo with razor-sharp toenails; Koala Kong, a muscular but unintelligent koala; and Pinstripe Potoroo, the tommy gun-wielding bodyguard of Doctor Cortex.
86 / 100944.3
In a strange and mystical land, a young boy discovers a mysterious creature with which he forms a deep, unbreakable bond. The unlikely pair must rely on each other to journey through towering, treacherous ruins filled with unknown dangers. Experience the journey of a lifetime in this touching, emotional story of friendship and trust.
89 / 100384.45
Rise is a small kid of Gamearth, the world where the classic videogame characters live. He finds himself lost in the middle of a war against the Space Grunts, the bald muscular soldiers with big guns that just invaded his world. Only with the help of the legendary gun, Shine, he’ll be able to stay alive and just maybe, incredibly, save his planet from the invaders.
The game mixes pure shooting arcade with the use of different bullets to solve all the situations Rise will find on his path. Think of a more arcadey Another World, also with a very tight relationship between gameplay and story.
76 / 10053.8
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time reveals the genesis of the fantasy land of Hyrule, the origin of the Triforce, and the tale of the first exploits of Princess Zelda and the heroic adventurer Link. Vibrant, real-time 3-D graphics transport you into the fantasy world of Hyrule. Your quest takes you through dense forests and across wind-whipped deserts. Swim raging rivers, climb treacherous mountains, dash on horseback across rolling hills, and delve into dungeons full of creatures that fight to the finish to put an end to your adventures. With immersive graphics, a sweeping story line, swashbuckling adventure, mind-bending puzzles, and a touch of humor, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is one of Nintendo's most epic challenges ever.
96 / 1004264.8
Everyone's favorite heroine, Samus Aran, is back! Packed to the gills with exploration, creative power-ups, and wicked enemies, Metroid Prime is a first-person adventure worthy of the Metroid stamp. An action-packed adventure set in the first-person perspective, Metroid Prime takes place just after the events in the original Metroid (NES). It has lead character Samus Aran, a bounty hunter by trade, chasing down the evil Space Pirates. Their intention is to use a genetic mutagen called Phazon to create a super army and take over the universe. While the installments in the series before have never been home to deeply involving storylines, Metroid Prime breaks the shell to offer up one of the most intriguing and read-worthy sagas yet. Developed by Texas-based Retro Studios. Metroid Prime brings all of the elements of the acclaimed franchise into a massive 3D arena.
94 / 1001794.7
Only If is a surreal first person adventure-puzzle game. You play as Anthony Clyde, who, after a heavy night of partying, wakes up to find himself in an unfamiliar bed with no memory of the previous night's events. Unfortunately, escaping these unfamiliar, opulent surroundings will prove to be no easy task, as an unseen, menacing, radio-bound antagonist will stop at nothing to block Anthony's path at every turn.
87 / 10054.35
Oh, yeah! He's back! AND he's ready to rumble! It's a whole new adventure with Crash Bandicoot, and this time he's time traveling through the ages with his little sister Coco! Scubadive with the sharks, ride a baby T-Rex, go soar the skies in a plane, gallop along the Great Wall of China on a tiger, dodge ancient Egyptian mummies and much much more!
84 / 100834.2
A 400-year-old clue in the coffin of Sir Francis Drake sets a modern-day fortune hunter on an exploration for the fabled treasure of El Dorado, leading to the discovery of a forgotten island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
The search turns deadly when Nathan Drake becomes stranded on the island and hunted by mercenaries. Outnumbered and outgunned, Drake and his companions must fight to survive as they begin to unravel the terrible secrets hidden on the Island.
78 / 1002163.9
"Dead Cells is a roguelike, Castlevania-inspired action-platformer, allowing you to explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle… assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
To beat the game, you’ll have to master 2D souls-like like combat with the ever-present threat of permadeath looming. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat.
RogueVania: Intense 2D action with the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath in a castle full of cuddly creatures.
Souls-like combat: Pattern-based bosses and minions, weapons and spells with unique gameplay. Roll roll roll your boat gently down the stream...
Nonlinear progression: Unlock new levels with every death, take a new path. Tired of the stinking sewers? Why not take the ramparts?
Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. A fine place for a holiday."
Floatlands is a lowpoly survival-exploration fps game in singleplayer mode with multiplayer to be added later on. Game is currently in early development with set goals.
* PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD - You will play a robot as the main protagonist of Floatlands, going up against other robots. Game world will consist of several biomes: jungle, desert, sea and snow. These worlds will be unique all the time because they will be randomly generated. Islands and natural elements will have certain similarities, but altogether the world will be unique every time.
* QUESTING, POINTS OF INTEREST - There will be random events/quests (defending, collecting, exploring) across the world for you to complete. Quests, missions will also be randomly generated in order to bring the unpredictability aspect to the game.
* PLAYING STYLES - You can choose different play styles when playing in the world of Floatlands. You can be an explorer or you can be an aggressive player that wants to eliminate threats of well being.
* RESOURCE GATHERING - Important part will be the resource gathering aspect. Some basics: Shooting down robot enemies will provide you scrap metal; by chopping trees you will gain wood; sheep is a source for wool; you will also find resources in caves. Certain materials need to be processed and smelted in order to be used for building structures.
* CUSTOM BUILD MODE - With gathered resources you’ll be able to build and upgrade your own custom base/shelter and defend from enemies. At this moment there are 50 different build parts you can use to build your base. There are also 3 tiers – wood (starting tier), stone and fortified stone (highest tier for now). Build mode mixed with random generated terrain provides a multitude of options (basic shacks, castles…), so it will be interesting in this regard.
* ELECTRIC SYSTEM - One other major feature in game is electricity which will provide you with different options in the game - repairing your robot, powering up the lights and your defense system (turrets). We are in the process of making various props that will need a source of energy. Generators will be that source and with cables you'll have the option to connect devices yourself. You will have to fill generators with fuel to get them to work.
"The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer where the player takes control over Ash, one of few “things” that have “survived” the “end of the world”.
Follow Ash as he flops his way through a future of pain and suffering. Feel his stress levels rise as you throw him into an endless swarm of decaying, mutant animal-like creatures and help aid his final epic quest… to simply make a friend (out of pieces of people he finds along his journey).
Oh, also you collect video game cartridges and tumors! if that does anything for ya.
- 600+ levels!
- 12+ explorable chapters!
- 20+ collectible and fully playable mini game cartridges! (each with their own tiny achievements!)
- 80+ achievements that will make you feel good about yourself
- 100s of collectible little squishy tumors!
- loads of hidden extras and endings that you will probably see someone else find before you do!
- and stress!"