20th Nov, 2001
Harmonix Music Systems
Amplitude is a music/rhythm game and is the sequel to 2001's Frequency. Like it's predecessor, players play songs by hitting notes on multiple tracks representing each instrument found in the song.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
- Just Dance 2017
- Just Dance 2016
- BIT.TRIP BEAT
- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX
- Dance Dance Revolution: Winx Club
- Atrévete a Soñar
- THE [email protected] CINDERELLA GIRLS Starlight Stage
- Rock Band Blitz
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Every Extend Extra Extreme
- Dance Central
- Patapon 3
- Just Dance Wii U
- Singstar Pop
- SUPERBEAT: XONiC
- THE [email protected] Shiny Festa
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd
There are currently no topics in this forum.