"Whether you liked or loathed Defender, you'll love Anarchy. The speed at which the screen scrolls is frightening, the number of aliens, bullets and other miscellaneous objects that are animated simultaneously is absolutely remarkable. Anarchy is the best version of Defender ever." Full screen horizontal, 4 level parallax scrolling. Arcade running speed (50 frames per second) on Amiga and Atari ST. 48 Colors on screen at once... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Gears of War 4
- Titanfall 2
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Mass Effect
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Tournament: Game of the Year Edition
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Far Cry
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Agents of Mayhem
- Gears of War
- Killzone 2
- Quake III Arena