Anti-Aircraft is a two-player arcade game by Atari, Inc, originally released in 1975. The game is sometimes referred to as Anti-Aircraft II, denoting the two-player aspect of the game. Planes fly overhead, either singly or in pairs, in random directions in the aircraft flight area. The object is to shoot down more planes than the player's opponent during the time limit. Each player controls an anti-aircraft gun located in the ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Battlefield 1
- Battlefield 2
- Battlefield 3
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Far Cry 2
- Bionic Commando
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Call of Duty
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
- Titanfall 2
- Who Dares Wins