Sun Electronics Corp.
- Add To
Arabian is a rarity for Atari's arcade efforts -- a climber/platform game -- in which players lead a wanna-be Arabian Knight through various locales kicking monsters and birds out of the way before they touch him and cost the player a life. The action begins aboard a ship at sea, and later to an island and then a castle. Urns with letters on them are peppered around the screen and must be touched in the correct order to spell ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Citadel: Forged With Fire
- A Hat in Time
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- Fire Emblem Heroes
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR
- Adventure Island III
- The Last Guardian
- Honey Select
- Monster Hunter: World
- Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back
- SpellForce 3
- Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder
- Assassin's Creed
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove