Free Fall Associates
- Add To
Archon: The Light and the Dark was a game developed by Free Fall Associates which loosely modeled the game of Chess, with a number of additions to the gameplay. It was programmed by Anne Westfall, and released originally for Atari 8-bit computers in 1983. It was quickly ported to a number of different systems, and was well-received.
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Based on 7
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- SpellForce 3
- Citadel: Forged With Fire
- Total War: Warhammer II
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- RIOT - Civil Unrest
- Warlords III: Reign of Heroes
- God of War
- Naruto x Boruto: Ninja Voltage
- Monster Hunter: World
- Wild Terra
- Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder
- Hand of Fate 2
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire
- The Bloody 1'st | WWII FPS/RTS Hybrid