Arle no Bouken - Mahou no Jewel
1st May, 2000
- Add To
Genre: Role-playing (RPG)
Platforms: Game Boy Color
Arle no Bouken: Mahou no Jewel is a role playing game developed and published by Compile for the Game Boy Color; it was released on March 31, 2000. The game revolves around the collection of cards, each of which contains a monster. Madou Monogatari/Puyo Puyo protagonist Arle Nadja and her usual foes, such as Skeleton T and Schezo Wegey, use these monsters to assist them in battle.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Oriental Blue
- Fallout 3: Collector's Edition
- Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition
- Suikoden II
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- Kingdom Hearts
- Baldur's Gate
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- Brave Fighter 2: Frontier Free
- Guild Wars 2
- Wild Terra
- Last Stonelord
- Red Ash: The Indelible Legend
- Tears of Avia
- Unrested Development
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition
- Phantasy Star 0