4th Jun, 2014
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
Asteria is a fast paced indie platformer, wrapped up in a sandbox sci-fi world where everything is destructible, mineable, collectable, craftable and creatable. You play Ryker: the only surviving human colonist after your people were wiped out by local aliens. Now you’re stranded on Asteria, with no means of escape. This isn’t just about survival, it’s about revenge. Build your safe haven and go track down the aliens who destr... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Intensive Exposure
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- The Last Guardian
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Sonic Mania
- Paper Mario Color Splash
- Don't Knock Twice
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Robinson: The Journey
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask