Athanor (sometimes referred to as “Athenor”) is a cancelled adventure game that was in development by In Vivo for Psygnosis for the original Playstation and PC. The game was set in a virtual world created by a futuristic society, populated with classic Greek mythological creatures. No muc is known about the story or the gameplay, but it can be assumed that something went wrong in that virtual world and the player had to resol... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Not yet released
Critic Score Unavailable
- Only If
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey
- Sea of Thieves
- Project Elea
- Syberia 3
- The Last Guardian
- Rusty Lake: Roots
- Robinson: The Journey
- Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame
- What Remains of Edith Finch
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour