13th Nov, 1997
- Add To
Genre: Role-playing (RPG)
The game offers a lot of choice in respect to how individual players wish to play. The main focus of the game is entering the tower and destroying its denizens, collecting treasure and monster eggs to hatch into familiars. Each monster has hidden spells, unique traits, and abilities. Koh can also improve the town, along with decorating his home.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
- Baldur's Gate
- Guild Wars 2
- Wild Terra
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- Shakes and Fidget
- Neverwinter Nights
- Gwent: The Witcher Card Game
- Albion Online
- Bravely Default: Fairy's Effect
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
- Lords of the Fallen