20 Games Like B-17 Gunner: Air War Over Germany()
From one of gaming’s most acclaimed sagas, Gears is bigger than ever, with five thrilling modes and the deepest campaign yet. With all-out war descending, Kait Diaz breaks away to uncover her connection to the enemy and discovers the true danger to Sera – herself.
81 / 10004.05
The creators of Insurgency present the next installment of their successful FPS platform with Day of Infamy. Featuring tactical close-quarters WWII engagements across a wide range of multiplayer and coop scenarios, Day of Infamy is a highly intense teamwork-rewarding experience.
75 / 10003.75
Enlisted is a squad-based first person MMO shooter covering key battles from World War II. The game carefully recreates weapons, military vehicles and the atmosphere of that era, while demonstrating really massive clashes of numerous soldiers, tanks and aircraft with artillery and naval support.
Most of the Enlisted game modes simulate a battle involving several infantry platoons and gives the player control over a squad of soldiers with various roles (i.e. submachine gun soldier, sniper, radio operator, rifleman and others), a whole military vehicle crew or an aircraft pilot. One of the fighters is controlled directly, while others move and shoot independently following the player's general orders. In a situation where all the soldiers in the squad have fallen, a player respawns with the next available squad. This decision makes Enlisted battles look massive and spectacular while keeping the input of each individual player in the overall team victory quite significant.
Enlisted is developed by Darkflow Software studio using Dagor engine - the same engine that is used by Gaijin Entertainment’s War Thunder military online action game. That’s why the accurately recreated ground vehicles and aircraft look, move and are controlled in the most realistic way and their damage model is quite sophisticated. For example, when a shell breaks through a tank armor, the trajectory of individual shards is properly calculated as well as the exact consequences to each vehicle part and crew member.
– Epic massive battles that look as massive as the historical battles, like the Omaha beach landing.
– High input of each player in the team victory: Despite the massiveness of the battles, the result is significantly defined by the performance of each player.
– The diversity of game roles and the ability to switch between them on the fly: one minute you’re storming enemy trenches with a submachine gun, the next, you’re hiding on a roof with a sniper rifle, and you can also jump into a tank to break through the defenses, throw grenades towards the enemy vehicle or provide air support to your teammates.
– Enlisted looks authentic even in the tiniest details, like the appearance of soldiers and buildings or a tank’s damage model. The list of vehicles and weapons available in specific missions is also based on real history, so you cannot use equipment from 1945 in a battle that took place in 1941.
– A player can customize and train squads according to their individual playing style, unlock perks and upgrades as long as this does not contradict the historical accuracy principle.
Battalion 1944 recaptures the core of classic multiplayer shooters and propels WW2 into the next generation. Battalion 1944 utilizes the most advanced industry technology to create a visceral and heart-thumping multiplayer experience that has been crafted by the designers who have grown up playing Medal of Honor and Call of Duty 2.
Fight in real world locations such as the streets of Carentan, the forests of Bastogne and many more in our spiritual successor to the great multiplayer shooters of the past. Precise aim with your Kar98, covering fire with your M1 Garand and quick thinking with your Thompson are key to your success, all packaged into a competitive multiplayer environment. In short, Battalion 1944 is an infantry based first person shooter with an emphasis on raw skill. No grinding, no 'exosuits', just you and your skill as a player.
Join a Battalion and compete season to season with BattleRank, our global competition system. Contribute to your Battalion's season objective to earn cosmetic rewards for your character, weapons and accessories within our realistic art style. Flaunt your success through your player profile to become a renowned player within the community. BattleRank’s highly tuned stat tracking system enables Battalion 1944 to go beyond the standard mould of shooters gone by and enables players to compete globally for rewards, glory and honour.
Fuelled by the power of Unreal Engine 4, Battalion 1944 resurges World War 2 back into the modern gaming spotlight in our spiritual successor to the great multiplayer shooters of the past such as Call of Duty 2 and Enemy Territory. On BattleRank, it’s down to skilled soldiers like you to fight for your battalion.
62 / 10003.1
New and specially improved version of the zombie smashing hit, exclusively for the Xbox One. Insane mix of cars, speed, explosions, blood and zombies! Fight through an epic narrative campaign or test yourself in the Slaughter and Blood Race modes. Engage huge bosses, save survivors, drive crazy vehicles such as a bulldozer, fire truck or even a tank and smash everything in your way. Take part in the Blood Race tournament - chase other cars and take them down without mercy on brutal racing tracks. Jump into the Slaughter mode and survive as long as possible on specially crafted arenas. Experience super smooth gameplay at 60 frames per second and extra crisp visuals. Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition includes all DLC content that was ever created for the game.
The EDF series moves away from its traditional series and into new territory with this new project. Developed by YUKE'S, with a theme song by Takashi Niigaki
and creatures designed by Ryu Oyama for an EDF game that has never been seen before.
Welcome to EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN.
Set on planet Earth devastated by war,
this new adventure joins the EDF as they continue to battle to save the world.
50 / 10002.5
Blitzkrieg 3 is an innovative online real time strategy game, where tactical multiplayer combat, player's base developement and historical battles merge with each other to create a unique gameplay experience. Blitzkrieg 3 continues the world-renowned Blitzkrieg game series that won over 40 awards.
The main feature of the game is a unique asynchronous multiplayer mode. It allows players to fight each other, even if one of them is offline. The defencive installations, which he built, and troops, placed by him in the defence, will pass under the control of AI to ward off other players’ attacks.
And so while you relax – the enemies break their teeth on an impregnable fortress you have made, losing their troops and bringing you valuable resources, that will help you to improve your base, or buy new army units for future victories.
Blitzkrieg 3 is a first real online-RTS, long-awaited by all strategy gaming fans. Innovative PvP will give you a brand new experience of RTS playing, while historical campaigns for each of the side of the conflict will present you with classical gameplay and valuable rewards for the online mode.
50 / 10002.5
The world is in ruins. Only a remnant of mankind remains, hunted to near extinction by horrors from another world. As one of the few survivors left, you will venture into portals to fantastic realms to gather the resources and firepower needed to fight back and retake what was lost.
Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival-action game set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by mythical creatures. The game provides players and up to three of their friends with a unique, customizable gameplay experience filled with intense shooting and melee combat, gear and weapon crafting, character progression and dynamically-generated levels that offer an infinite number of ways to explore and take on deadly monsters and epic bosses.
81 / 10004.05
LEFT ALIVE is a brand-new survival action shooter released on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM in 2019.
Veteran developers, Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create LEFT ALIVE’s dark and gritty world.
31 / 10001.55
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a brand-new co-op experience from MachineGames, the award-winning studio that developed the critically acclaimed Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.
Set in 1980, 19 years after BJ Blazkowicz ignited the second American Revolution, Wolfenstein: Youngblood introduces the next Blazkowicz generation to the fight against the Nazis. Play as one of BJ’s twin daughters, Jess and Soph, as you search for your missing father in Nazi-occupied Paris.
63 / 10003.15
Battle Academy is an action-packed tactical strategy game where you have to take command of a select group of units and lead them through battles on the many different fronts of World War II. As a commander, you will have to employ real world combined-arms tactics in order to secure victory. This means you will have to lay ambushes to surprise opposing forces, use suppressing fire to pin them, flank hostile armor for maximum effect and, if necessary, assaults the enemy to clear strong points. In some cases you will also have access to powerful off map artillery and air support with the capacity to weaken the enemy defenses or even stop an enemy attack dead in its tracks. At the same time you will have to play close attention to the morale of your own troops and use recon units to spot any hostile ambushes or flanking attacks.
80 / 10004.0
Command Ops 2 is a wargame engine that lets you assess, plan, order and react at the operational level just like a real Corps, Division and Brigade commander.
What sets Command Ops 2 apart from the competition is the most advanced and realistic model of command decision-making.
70 / 10003.5
The Battlefield series goes back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Take on physical, all-out multiplayer with your squad in modes like the vast Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms, or witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories. As you fight in epic, unexpected locations across the globe, enjoy the richest and most immersive Battlefield yet. Now also includes Firestorm – Battle Royale, reimagined for Battlefield.
Game contains In-Game Purchases
• Firestorm – Battle Royale, reimagined for Battlefield. Dominate on the largest Battlefield map ever with epic weapons and combat vehicles as a deadly ring of fire closes in. Scavenge, fight, and survive to become the last squad standing.
• World War 2 as You’ve Never Seen It Before – Take the fight to unexpected but crucial moments of the war, as Battlefield goes back to where it all began.
• 64-Player Multiplayer in the Chaos of All-Out War – Lead your Company in all-out multiplayer with new experiences like the massive Grand Operations mode. Take on classic modes like Conquest or squad up with friends in the cooperative Combined Arms.
• The Most Immersive Battlefield Yet – Maneuver through the battlefield using a new soldier move set, fortifications, and mobile tools of destruction.
• Play Untold War Stories – Witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories. Ski down Norwegian mountains as you battle for control of nuclear weapon supply lines, join the frontline with the French colonial troops, or go behind enemy lines in North Africa with a band of misfits sent to create mayhem.
• Tides of War – Embark on a journey where new content drops continuously transport you and your Company to a huge variety of key WW2 locations, where new battlefields and gear await.