Balance of Power: The 1990 Edition
- Add To
Balance of Power is a computer strategy game of geopolitics during the Cold War, created by Chris Crawford and published in 1985. The game is notable for engaging the player in brinkmanship. The goal of the game is simple: the player may choose to be either the President of the United States or the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, and must lead the chosen superpower for eight years, seeking to m... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Breach & Clear
- Homeworld: Remastered Collection
- Commandos 5
- Tears of Avia
- Day of Infamy
- Ancestors Legacy
- Soldiers: Arena
- Order of Battle: World War II
- Duplicate Heroes of Might & Magic III - HD Edition
- Age of Empires IV
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
- Stronghold 4
- Bad North
- Ancient Cities
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall
- Desperados III
- Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble
- Partisans 1941
- Commandos 2 HD Remaster
- Tactics V: "Obsidian Brigade"