31st Mar, 1997
- Add To
Ballblazer is a futuristic version of one-on-one indoor soccer, but with the use of a variety of weapons. Much like soccer, your goal is to put the ball in the net more times than your opponent does. Each player rides around in a rotofoil, used to speed around the arena field. However, in order to win the match, you must win three, four-minute rounds. Sounds easy enough, but you have to beat eight challengers in order to be th... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Half-Life 3
- Giraffes Volleyball Championship 2016
- Star Control: Origins
- Rocket League: Collector's Edition
- Left Alive
- RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
- Ben 10
- Absolute Drift: Zen Edition
- Roadclub: League Racing
- Sky Break
- The Horus Heresy: Betrayal At Calth
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition
- Never Stop Sneakin'
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- ACA NEOGEO SOCCER BRAWL
- Need for Speed: Payback - Deluxe Edition
- The Crew 2