20 Games Like Barbie Ocean Discovery()
Only If is a surreal first person adventure-puzzle game. You play as Anthony Clyde, who, after a heavy night of partying, wakes up to find himself in an unfamiliar bed with no memory of the previous night's events. Unfortunately, escaping these unfamiliar, opulent surroundings will prove to be no easy task, as an unseen, menacing, radio-bound antagonist will stop at nothing to block Anthony's path at every turn.
87 / 10054.35
What Remains of Edith Finch is a collection of short stories about a cursed family in Washington State.
Each story offers a chance to experience the life of a different family member with stories ranging from the early 1900s to the present day. The gameplay and tone of the stories are as varied as the family members themselves. The only constants are that each is played from a first-person perspective and that each story ends with that family member's death. It's a game about what it feels like to be humbled and astonished by the vast and unknowable world around us.
You'll follow Edith Finch as she explores the history of her family and tries to figure out why she's the last Finch left alive.
89 / 100174.45
"It's the ultimate Sonic celebration! Sonic returns in a new 2D platforming high speed adventure, and he's not alone!
Developed in collaboration between SEGA, Christian Whitehead, Headcannon, and PagodaWest Games, experience new zones and remixed classic levels with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles!"
A 400-year-old clue in the coffin of Sir Francis Drake sets a modern-day fortune hunter on an exploration for the fabled treasure of El Dorado, leading to the discovery of a forgotten island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
The search turns deadly when Nathan Drake becomes stranded on the island and hunted by mercenaries. Outnumbered and outgunned, Drake and his companions must fight to survive as they begin to unravel the terrible secrets hidden on the Island.
78 / 1002163.9
Floatlands is a lowpoly survival-exploration fps game in singleplayer mode with multiplayer to be added later on. Game is currently in early development with set goals.
* PROCEDURALLY GENERATED WORLD - You will play a robot as the main protagonist of Floatlands, going up against other robots. Game world will consist of several biomes: jungle, desert, sea and snow. These worlds will be unique all the time because they will be randomly generated. Islands and natural elements will have certain similarities, but altogether the world will be unique every time.
* QUESTING, POINTS OF INTEREST - There will be random events/quests (defending, collecting, exploring) across the world for you to complete. Quests, missions will also be randomly generated in order to bring the unpredictability aspect to the game.
* PLAYING STYLES - You can choose different play styles when playing in the world of Floatlands. You can be an explorer or you can be an aggressive player that wants to eliminate threats of well being.
* RESOURCE GATHERING - Important part will be the resource gathering aspect. Some basics: Shooting down robot enemies will provide you scrap metal; by chopping trees you will gain wood; sheep is a source for wool; you will also find resources in caves. Certain materials need to be processed and smelted in order to be used for building structures.
* CUSTOM BUILD MODE - With gathered resources you’ll be able to build and upgrade your own custom base/shelter and defend from enemies. At this moment there are 50 different build parts you can use to build your base. There are also 3 tiers – wood (starting tier), stone and fortified stone (highest tier for now). Build mode mixed with random generated terrain provides a multitude of options (basic shacks, castles…), so it will be interesting in this regard.
* ELECTRIC SYSTEM - One other major feature in game is electricity which will provide you with different options in the game - repairing your robot, powering up the lights and your defense system (turrets). We are in the process of making various props that will need a source of energy. Generators will be that source and with cables you'll have the option to connect devices yourself. You will have to fill generators with fuel to get them to work.
Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
95 / 1002124.75
The ABC Murders is an adventure and investigation game adapted from the classic Agatha Christie novel. You are the famous private detective Hercule Poirot and, once again, you find yourself up against a mysterious serial killer who goes by the name of "ABC".
80 / 10054.0
Many myths and legends have been woven about the Arabian Peninsula. One of these legends tells of Iram, City of Pillars, and its exceptional destiny.
Being the heir to the throne you lived a life of splendor and never worked one day of physical labor – until one day, the winds of fate turned.
Days passed and the storm did not fade, if anything its strength and ferocity only grew. You would do anything to bring back only a spark of your mother's joy. And so, one night, when the kingdom sleeps and the moon smiles, you embark on a journey …
Caravan combines strategy with RPG elements resulting in a trading and exploration game packed with suspense and challenges. In a pre-medieval Oriental setting players will send their caravan from town to town. On their way, they will experience dangerous, mystical adventures, embark on rewarding quests in towns, and fight against dangerous bandits, beasts, ghoulish creatures and djinns.
A Way Out is a couch or online co-op only game where you play the role of one of two prisoners in a daring escape over and beyond the prison walls.
What begins as a thrilling escape quickly turns into an emotional adventure unlike anything seen & played before. A Way Out is a two-player experience. Each player controls one of the main characters, working together to escape the prison and continue beyond into each character’s lives.
It is a game that explores the notion of trust, companionship and facing up to consequences.
Firewatch is a mystery set in the woods of Wyoming, where your only emotional lifeline is the person on the other end of a handheld radio. You play as a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fire lookout in the wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot and dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor, a woman named Delilah, is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio -- and is your only contact with the world you’ve left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the world, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making interpersonal choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
82 / 1001444.1
Anthem is a shared-world action RPG, where players can delve into a vast landscape teeming with amazing technology and forgotten treasures. This is a world where Freelancers are called upon to defeat savage beasts, ruthless marauders, and forces plotting to conquer humanity.
Players control both Dr. David Styles and Samantha Everett in their bid to uncover the secrets and find out the truth. Gray Matter tackles questions concerning the nature of reality and the power of the human mind in constructing the world we take for granted.
88 / 10054.4
You are Ben, an unknown exorcist, who has been summoned to the Witherspoon house because of strange goings on that have frightened the family from their home.
Stepping into the unknown to face ghosts and terrifying creatures, armed with faith, holy water and a UV flashlight, your job as Exorcist is to figure out why the spirits are angry, to seek out the hidden secrets that will finally put their souls rest and allow the Witherspoon family to return to their home.
Are you afraid? Of course, you are, but you are Ben the Exorcist.
"Take on the role of a Pokémon Trainer and uncover new tales, and unravel the mystery behind the two forms reminiscent of the Legendary Pokémon. With new story additions and features this earns Pokémon™ Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon the name "Ultra!" Another adventure is about to begin!
New Pokémon forms have been discovered in the Aloha region in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon! These forms are reminiscent of the Legendary Pokémon Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma, first revealed in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Head out on an epic journey as you solve the mystery behind these fascinating Pokémon! In this expanded adventure, get ready to explore more of the Alola region, catch more amazing Pokémon, and battle more formidable foes in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon!"