- Add To
Platforms: BBC Microcomputer System
Barrage is a variant of Missile Command where the player has to prevent the fiendish Draks from dropping acid balls on a planet. The player is in command of two laser gun towers located at the side of the screen and moves a crosshair to aim and destroy the small balls as they appear from the top of the screen. On the ground are various military vehicles and buildings that have to be protected. Each attack consists of a numb... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Not yet released
Critic Score Unavailable
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- DOOM GTS
- Gal*Gun 2
- Half-Life 3
- Centipede & Millipede
- Shooting Gallery
- Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter 2003
- Touhou Danmakufu - Concealed the Conclusion
- Astro Avenger 2
- Carnival King
- Top Shot: Dinosaur Hunter
- Wild West Shootout
- Kobo Deluxe
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition
- The Monkey King: The Legend Begins
- Llamatron: 2112
- Hudson Best Collection Vol. 5: Shooting Collection
- Moorhen 3 - The Chicken Chase!