- Add To
Base Jumpers was the second release by Aaron and Adam Fothergill's Shadow Software outfit for publisher Rasputin and was very simple in concept. In a 2D platform gaming style, players run up to the top of towers, trying to combine 3 letter pickups to collect plain daft bonuses (there were something like 500 different 3 letter combinations) and then jump off the building and base jump down the outside. The last player to avoid ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- The Last Guardian
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Rayman Legends
- Raft Rider
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Green Beret
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Sonic Adventure
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time