- Add To
Base Jumpers was the second release by Aaron and Adam Fothergill's Shadow Software outfit for publisher Rasputin and was very simple in concept. In a 2D platform gaming style, players run up to the top of towers, trying to combine 3 letter pickups to collect plain daft bonuses (there were something like 500 different 3 letter combinations) and then jump off the building and base jump down the outside. The last player to avoid ... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Super Mario World
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Arcade Archives Mario Bros.
- Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
- Super Fancy Pants Adventure
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
- Hagane: The Final Conflict
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
- Outcast: Second Contact
- Need For Speed: Payback
- Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
- Raft Rider
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
- Genetic Disaster
- Frantic Freddie
- Son Son