22nd Dec, 1989
Batman is a platform game that was originally released for the Nintendo Entertainment System, and was ported to the Sega Genesis and Nintendo Gameboy. It was designed and published by Sunsoft, and was loosely based after the 1989 film of the same name. It was well-received, partly due to the hype of the movie, and partly due to the wall-jump ability, a unique addition to the game that was uncommon to NES games.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Super Mario World
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Mario 3D World
- Rayman Legends
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
- Super Mario 64
- The Last Guardian
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Mortal Kombat X
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
- Final Fantasy XV
- Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Super Mario Bros.