Battle Master: Kyuukyoku no Senshitachi
19th Dec, 1993
- Add To
Platforms: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Battle Master: Kyuukyoku no Senshitachi ("Battle Master: Ultimate Warrior") is a sci-fi themed one-on-one fighter game exclusively for the Super Famicom. It was developed by System Vision, which previously worked on the SNES fighter Deadly Moves. The player can select between seven characters and play through a single-player mode with each, meeting different opponents and fighting a boss character at the end. There's also a... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Fighting EX Layer
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- CatFight: The Ultimate Female Fighting Game
- Ranma ½: Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-ryuu!
- Ranma ½: Chonai Gekitohen
- Ranma ½
- SNK Vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
- Power Punch
- Zoids VS
- Zoids VS II
- Zoids: Full Metal Crash
- Battle Stadium D.O.N
- Dream Mix TV: World Fighters
- Majewelune World Special
- King of Kung Fu
- Metal & Lace: The Battle of the Robo Babes
- Time Slaughter