1st Nov, 1980
Battlezone is an arcade game from Atari released in November 1980. It displays a wireframe view (using vector graphics rather than raster graphics) on a horizontal black and white (with green and red sectioned color overlay) vector monitor. Due to its novel gameplay and look, this game was very popular for many years. Throughout the 1980s, Battlezone was ported to several home computer systems (usually on the Atarisoft label),... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Based on 2
How would you rate this game?
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
- Battlefield 1
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
- Star Citizen
- Battlefield 2
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
- Battlefield 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
- This War of Mine