30th May, 2001
- Add To
Platforms: PC (Microsoft Windows)
Bejeweled is a tile-matching puzzle video game by PopCap Games, first developed for browsers in 2001. Three follow-ups to this game have been released. More than 75 million copies of Bejeweled have been sold, and the game has been downloaded more than 150 million times. Although the game is no longer downloadable through PopCap's website, the installer can be downloaded via the Wayback Machine.
No lists available, why not create one?
Create new list
Based on 8
Based on 1
How would you rate this game?
- Cradle of Rome
- Cobi Treasure Deluxe
- 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour
- 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover
- The Treasures of Montezuma 3
- LUXOR 5th Passage
- LUXOR: Mah Jong
- Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife
- Microsoft Mahjong
- Bejeweled Twist
- Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun