20 Games Like Beverly Hills Cop()
Hyperlight is an high intensity arcade action game in which you control a spaceship that fights against hordes of evil alien monsters in a virtual cosmic environment.
Your spaceship has a special capability: It can travel at a Faster-Than-Light speed becoming itself the final weapon! By colliding with enemies in this state the ship can instantly destroy everything it touches!
In the game there are also plenty of other bonus, weapons and entities that can help you overcome the many difficulties you’ll be facing, including battles against terrific final bosses that await you on the dark side of the universe!
Play Hill Climb Racing 2! It's Bigger, It's Better And It's Much Much Funner!?
• Vehicles - Unlock vehicles and choose the best one for your playstyle
• Upgrade - Improve the engine, suspension, tires & 4WD of your vehicles
• Tune - 14+ Unique and upgradeable Tuning Parts
• Customize - Style your vehicles and character
• Explore - Various environments with achievements
• Great Graphics - Optimized for high and low resolution devices
• Social - Challenge your friends in daily and weekly competitions
• Compete - Climb the leaderboards, win challenges and become #1
Vehicles: Motocross, Jeep, Formula and 9 more!
Hill Climb Racing 2 is free to play but there are optional in-app purchases available.
78 / 10073.9
Earth's last hope is in your hands, take control of the lone spaceship and protect Earth from alien swarms. Your goal will be quite challenging as you will have to save the Universe from its evil enemies. In this space shooting game, you will be facing an increasingly large number of enemies in hazardous environments. As the game progresses, you will earn the right to upgrade your spacecraft to unleash its full lethal capacity.
HOW TO PLAY:
* Touch screen to move and kill all enemies.
* Collect items to upgrade or change your weapons.
* Multiplayer mode
* High quality images optimized for tablets and large screens.
* Ability to use active skills during the space battles.
* The game is packed with 100 levels on various difficulties.
* Beautiful levels with immersive missions to complete.
* Multiple extreme boss battles.
* Upgrade your guns and lasers.
Enjoy classic space combat - powered up. Download Galaxy Attack Space Shooter now!
90 / 10014.5
Score! Hero, from the award winning makers of Score! World Goals, Dream League Soccer & First Touch Soccer.
BE THE HERO! Pass, Shoot & Score your way to legendary status, as you explore the dramatic career of your HERO player over 460 challenging levels!
Immersive free flowing 3D Score! Gameplay lets you control the action. Split defences with precise through balls, or bend shots into the top corner, putting you in control for an unrivalled mobile soccer experience.
87 / 100104.35
Take control of a formula one racing car and compete against the world’s best drivers in the first faithful reproduction of the arcade classic. Choose between the Normal Race mode that features four-to-five lap races, or put your endurance to the test by completing 20 laps in the Grand Prix Race. Your car’s performance is affected the longer you drive, so make sure you plan your pit stop strategy carefully so you can take the checkered flag!
Although Virtua Racing has been released on many different platforms before, this version of the game is a faithful implementation of the original arcade game released in 1992.
Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing. Find classic, unique cars in the new Barn Find module and Junkyard module. You can even add your self-made car in the Car Editor.
80 / 100104.0
A 2D fighting game for the Super Famicom. It was the sequel to Godzilla: Battle Legends, and the second Godzilla game released for the Super Famicom platform, the other being Super Godzilla.
In the game, players select from one of eight different monsters from the Godzilla movies and battle in a variety of locations. The game was released in Japan only.
According to Nintendo Power, the game was planned to be released in North America in April 1995 under the title Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters. However, it was never released.