Time until BeyBlade: Let It Rip! release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released Worldwide [WW] on PlayStation
BeyBlade: Let It Rip!
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
Similar to games featuring robots, monsters, or fighters battling for supremacy, Beyblade pits spinning tops, known as bei-goma, against one another in Tournament and Free Battle modes. In the former, players earn ten Bey Points (used to buy parts) and five Experience Points (used to level up) for each victory, but only five and three points respectively for a loss. Tournaments consist of seven rounds, including a semi-final and final round, with... Read More
- Devil May Cry 5
- God Eater 3
- Closers Online
- One Piece: Grand Battle! Rush
- Soul Worker
- One Piece: World Seeker
- Fate/Extella Link
- Honkai Impact
- Naruto Online
- Battle Royale : Survival.io Zombie
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- DanMachi: Cross Istoria
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2
- JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze
- My Hero Academia: Battle for All
- Dude Simulator
- Untitled Danganronpa Game