Beyond Zero Tolerance
1st Feb, 1995
- Add To
Platforms: Sega Mega Drive/Genesis
Beyond Zero Tolerance (or Zero Tolerance 2) is a videogame developed by Technopop for the Sega Mega DriFor those not in the know, Zero Tolerance was one of the very few 3D FPS shooters released for the Genesis, The game was about Aliens invading a space station close to earth, ultimately ending with the player defeating the leader of the invasion in the basement of the United Nation's building on Earth.The game ran quite fast... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- DOOM GTS
- Gal*Gun 2
- Half-Life 3
- Centipede & Millipede
- Shooting Gallery
- Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter 2003
- Touhou Danmakufu - Concealed the Conclusion
- Astro Avenger 2
- Carnival King
- Top Shot: Dinosaur Hunter
- Wild West Shootout
- Kobo Deluxe
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Reflex Edition
- The Monkey King: The Legend Begins
- Llamatron: 2112
- Hudson Best Collection Vol. 5: Shooting Collection
- Moorhen 3 - The Chicken Chase!