Beyond Zero Tolerance
1st Feb, 1995
- Add To
Platforms: Sega Mega Drive/Genesis
Beyond Zero Tolerance (or Zero Tolerance 2) is a videogame developed by Technopop for the Sega Mega DriFor those not in the know, Zero Tolerance was one of the very few 3D FPS shooters released for the Genesis, The game was about Aliens invading a space station close to earth, ultimately ending with the player defeating the leader of the invasion in the basement of the United Nation's building on Earth.The game ran quite fast... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Overwatch: Origins Edition
- Mobile Suit Z Gundam: Hot Scramble
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron
- Maze War
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Shock Troopers
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Hardened Edition
- Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: Dai 2 Shoutai Shutsudou Seyo!
- Overwatch - Collector's Edition
- Half-Life 3
- Star Wars Trilogy Arcade
- Terminator Salvation
- Far Cry 5
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Star Wars: Episode I - Battle for Naboo