20 Games Like Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree()
Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game about sneaking into your neighbor's house to figure out what horrible secrets he's hiding in the basement. You play against an advanced AI that learns from your every move. Really enjoying climbing through that backyard window? Expect a bear trap there. Sneaking through the front door? There'll be cameras there soon. Trying to escape? The Neighbor will find a shortcut and catch you.
Boost your brain power with the only game series designed to improve concentration by using the "right brain development theory" of renowned researcher Makoto Shichida. Beta waves emitted by your brain are often associated with active concentration and busy thinking. The challenging head games in Brain Boost Beta Wave will help develop your mental muscle so you can reach your full right brain potential!
- Based on Makoto Shichida's "right brain development theory"
- Includes five different types of progressively difficult brain training games where speed and accuracy count: Find the Match, Shape Recognition, Addition, Remember Sequence and Moving Dots
- Two game modes: Training and Challenge
- Each game type contains 4 levels with 20 problems in each. Achieve 50% in Training levels and 60% in Challenge levels to progress
- Identify the correct answer from four multiple choice options
- Score points for correct answers and earn bonus points for time remaining on the clock
- Track your right brain development via training scores
A Japan-only sequel to Yoshi's Cookie developed to advertise the titular ovens. Basic gameplay is retained, but this game adds a world map and more detailed graphics.
Yoshi no Cookie: Kuruppon Oven de Cookie is a cuisine focused re-release of the original Yoshi's Cookie by Bulletproof Software and National Human Electronics. While the gameplay is identical, the game also adds cooking advice and recipes concerning the Kuruppon Oven from Panasonic. Only 500 copies were released in Japan, and the game was not available in other territories. It currently fetches a very high price on the Japanese retro game market.
Yoshi no Cookie: Kuruppon Oven de Cookie is not the first advergame Nintendo signed off on. The thematically similar Motoko-Chan no Wonder Kitchen was released the same year.
Suikoden V, like its predecessors, features unparalleled in-depth gameplay, a riveting storyline as well as the series' trademark 108 Stars of Destiny. Thrust into a time of unbalance and unrest, a dynamic drama unfolds revolving around one of the 27 True Runes, the Sun Rune. Players are tasked to explore the lands of Falena, gather allies and become stronger to ultimately bring back peace and prosperity. While on their quest through rich 3D environments, exciting new secrets of the Suikoden world will be revealed. The game features significant enhancements from all the previous installments of the series, including 6-member battle parties, multiple mini-games and the homebase system, where all of your allies gather together along with new features to create a unique gameplay experience like no other.
78 / 10063.9
"Rusty Lake Paradise is set on a small remote island in the 18th Century. After your mother passed away the island seems to be cursed with the 10 plagues. It's your job to go around the island, interact with your family and help them vanquish the plague. The game offers ominous situations and bizarre rituals. Paradise builds upon the distinctive atmosphere and excitement from the Rusty Lake series. For the background graphics we collaborated with a well-known Dutch artist, Johan Scherft."
Tetris is an electronic puzzle game that was created by Alexey Pajitnov in 1984, while working in the USSR as a computer programmer. Pajitnov often programmed games to test new equipment using simple tasks, and in his spare time, developed a computer game inspired by his favorite puzzle board game Pentominos. The objective of Pentominos was to fit 12 different geometric-shaped pieces formed out of five squares into a box.
Pajitnov’s vision was to create an electronic game where players arranged puzzle pieces in real time by having them “fall” faster and faster from the top of the screen. Pajitnov designed the game using seven distinctive playing pieces made from four squares. He called it Tetris, after “tetra,” the Greek word for four, and tennis, his favorite sport. After giving the game to his colleagues, it became an instant, hugely addictive hit, and shortly thereafter spread like wildfire throughout the Soviet Bloc’s computer literate. His subsequent friendship with game designer, Henk Rogers, now Blue Planet Software Chairman and Managing Director of The Tetris Company, brought the Tetris game out of the Soviet Union to become one of the most widely played electronic games of all time.
91 / 1002994.55
Askutron is a trivia game for up to 8 players that can be played with gamepads and/or mobile devices featuring fully voiced questions.
In this family-friendly party game you can play thousands of trivia questions in 21 categories with up to 7 friends! You can also find more questions on Steam Workshop, or simply create your own quiz!
Questions are read out aloud by our robotic host, Askutron, in any of 18 supported languages including English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French, and even Japanese! Out of the box the game includes questions in English and German only.
Play through several different quiz rounds to earn points. In standard mode a short poll decides which category to play for each round whereas themed quizzes only contain questions about one topic.
* 10,000+ trivia questions fully voiced in English and German
* 21 categories such as movies, entertainment, science and nature
* 5 different quiz round types including a team mode, more to come
* Local and online multiplayer with up to 8 gamepads and mobile devices
* Single-player mode: play against a bot trained by all Askutron players
* Choose between various avatars and buzzer sounds
* Steam Cloud support for synchronizing your profiles and custom quizzes
* Play on Windows, Mac and Linux / SteamOS
Make Your Own Quiz
* Create your own quizzes with the included quiz editor
* Play quizzes of other players and share your own via Steam Workshop
* Even user-generated questions are read out aloud in up to 18 languages
A unique mix of crossword and famous (or not) quotations.