1st Feb, 1991
- Add To
Big Karnak is a scrolling platform "Hack and slash" arcade game released in 1991 by Gaelco. The game takes place in an Ancient Egypt setting. You control a pharoh that attempts to fight through several different levels fighting deadly enemies like cobras and scorpions.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Battle Stadium D.O.N
- Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout
- Godzilla: Domination!
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Battle Raper II
- King of Kung Fu
- Arika's Mystery Fighting Game
- Bleach: Dark Souls
- CatFight: The Ultimate Female Fighting Game
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- WWE Survivor Series
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
- Ranma ½: Datou, Ganso Musabetsu Kakutou-ryuu!
- Ranma ½: Chonai Gekitohen
- Ranma ½
- SNK Vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium
- Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes