- Add To
Binary Land (バイナリィランド Bainaryi Rando) is a puzzle video game developed by Hudson Soft in 1983 for the MSX, FM-7, NEC PC-6001, NEC PC-8801, and in 1985 for the Famicom. The MSX version saw release in Japan by Kuma Computers Ltd in 1984.
While the Famicom version has a grand total of 99 levels; there is no ending screen implemented in the game.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Candy Crush Saga
- Siesta Fiesta
- Snipperclips - Cut it out, together!
- Candy Bandit
- Digging Jim
- Microsoft Minesweeper
- Syberia 3
- Lemmings Revolution
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
- Hello, Neighbour!
- The Last Guardian
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Quern - Undying Thoughts
- 17 Chinese logic
- Red Johnson's Chronicles: One Against All
- Mr Driller: Drill Till You Drop
- Hexic 2