Binary Land (バイナリィランド Bainaryi Rando) is a puzzle video game developed by Hudson Soft in 1983 for the MSX, FM-7, NEC PC-6001, NEC PC-8801, and in 1985 for the Famicom. The MSX version saw release in Japan by Kuma Computers Ltd in 1984.
While the Famicom version has a grand total of 99 levels; there is no ending screen implemented in the game.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care toadd one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
- Candy Crush Saga
- Digging Jim
- Snipperclips - Cut it out, together!
- Syberia 3
- Candy Bandit
- htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary
- The Last Guardian
- Hello, Neighbour!
- Crazy Machines 3
- Don't Knock Twice
- She Remembered Caterpillars
- Red Johnson's Chronicles: One Against All
- Mr Driller: Drill Till You Drop
- Hexic 2
- Siesta Fiesta