20 Games Like bit Dungeon(TBA)
GreedFall is the latest RPG from Spiders, currently in development for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Revealed at "le What's Next de Focus" event last week, GreedFall today unveil a first teaser trailer, hinting at the 17th century setting of the game and its ambiance embedded in magic.
Explore a fresh new world as you set foot - alongside many other settlers, mercenaries and treasure hunters - on a remote island seeping with magic, rumored to be filled with riches and lost secrets. A grand journey filled with mystery follows, as you find yourself in the middle of ever-increasing tensions between the invading settlers and the locals, protected by supernatural beings, manifestation of the island’s earthly magic.
LEGRAND LEGACY - TALE OF THE FATEBOUNDS
LEGRAND LEGACY is a spiritual successor to some all-time favorite JRPGs with a fresh take on the classic turn-based combat. Explore a beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with fantastical creatures, devastating wars, and intriguing stories of personal redemption. Play our demo and discover why Legrand Legacy is the "Most Promising Game" of the year!
Mugna Feud, the great war between the Kingdoms of Fandor and Altea, puts Legrand in a chaotic state. You play as Finn, a young slave who wakes up without any memory of his past, yet soon discovers that he possesses mysterious powers beyond his control. Embark on an epic adventure in this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds to bring peace back to Legrand and prevent the Second Coming! But be careful who you trust, everyone has a secret to hide…
Legrand Legacy will be released for Windows on Steam and DRM-free in September 2017
- A fully immersive experience with stunning FMV, fully rendered 3D cinematic, and epic original soundtrack
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test your wits and keep you on your toes
- Recruit NPCs to rebuild your castle, play mini games, or go on rewarding side quests
- Collect loot from slain enemies and craft items or sell them for money
- Configure items and grimoire that characters can wield in combat, set combat formation, or review journal to track quests
82 / 10064.1
"The Swords of Ditto is a compact action RPG that creates a unique adventure for each new hero of legend in the relentless fight against the evil Mormo. Explore a delightful but dangerous overworld, brave menacing dungeons, and improve your hero in a charming village, during your quest to overcome the evil that plagues the island. Unleash the mystical Sword of Ditto and grab a co-op friend for an unforgettable adventure filled with delightful characters, extraordinary loot, and heroic battles!"
50 / 10022.5
Anthem is a shared-world action RPG, where players can delve into a vast landscape teeming with amazing technology and forgotten treasures. This is a world where Freelancers are called upon to defeat savage beasts, ruthless marauders, and forces plotting to conquer humanity.
For The King is a turn based roguelike, RPG that can be played solo or cooperatively online and features strategic adventuring, turn based combat, and persistent choices. Players must survive cunning enemies and creatures, wicked weather and brutal traps in their quest to solve the mysterious death of the king and bring order to the land.
80 / 10044.0
Experience a unique adventure featuring endless customization options as you build the ultimate six-member battle party to traverse through the dangerous lands of Eldar.
• Customizable characters give each player a unique experience – select from five races (human, dwarf, halfling, elf, machine) and eight different job classes (Fighter, Mage, Priest, Thief, Knight, Samurai, Ninja, Anchor).
• Enjoy the vast selection of weapons, armor and accessories, and charge into battle against over 100 different types of monsters such as dragons, giants, vampires, and ghosts.
• Switch between controlling any of the six party members on the fly during intense real-time battles.
• Highly detailed indoor and outdoor environments such as forests, dungeons, tunnels, castles, and an old ninja village
• Network Play - Team up with another player via local ad hoc connection for exclusive co-op missions, or wager gold and items in winner take all 2-player versus combat.
Enter the Chaos-infested Caligari Sector and purge the unclean with the most powerful agents of the Imperium of Man.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr is a grim Action-RPG featuring multiple classes of the Inquisition who will carry out the Emperor’ will in the darkest reaches of the Imperium!
60 / 10003.0
Cookies vs. Claus is an action-packed battle game. With a range of characters to choose from, you can battle as your favorite cookie or take on a squad as a holiday character. Through both single and multiplayer, experience a unique asymmetric shooter that combines elements of FPS and battle arena games. THIS IS COOKIES VS. CLAUS!
70 / 10033.5
Vagante is an action-packed platformer that features permanent death and procedurally generated levels. Play cooperatively with friends or adventure solo in this challenging roguelike-inspired game.