Black Bass: Lure Fishing
28th Aug, 1992
- Add To
There are only two lakes to fish at and a limited set of lures; unlike the Super NES video game Super Black Bass. Casting is done on an overhead view with a meter for the direction and another meter for the shadow of the fish. Trout, pike, catfish, and the infamous black bass can all be caught in this game. The Game Boy Color version allows players to play against 99 AI-controlled fishermen. Tournament hours are twelve non-... Read More
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Monster! Bass Fishing
- Top Angler: Real Bass Fishing
- Fisherman's Bait 2: Big Ol' Bass
- Jimmy Houston's Bass Tournament U.S.A.
- JB: The Super Bass
- Umi Tsuri Mejin: Suzuki Hen
- Anglers Club: Ultimate Bass Fishing 3D
- Cabela's Monster Bass
- American Bass Challenge
- TNN Outdoors Fishing Champ
- Mark Davis' The Fishing Master
- Fisherman's Bait: A Bass Challenge
- Hooked! Real Motion Fishing
- Sega Bass Fishing Duel
- Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV
- Field & Stream: Trophy Bass 3D
- Super Black Bass 3
- Big Ol' Bass 2
- Fisherman's Bass Club
- Bass Hunter 64