- Add To
Platforms: Apple II
This unreleased, unfinished game is similar to Broderbund's famous game, Karateka. Select your black belt level (difficulty level) and fight your way through eight rooms. The keypad is used to execute a variety of karate moves, although the game has no collision detection so you can't really fight your enemies. While the game looks promising, you cannot progress beyond eight rooms because you can't defeat your enemies.
Hmm... no websites found for this game. Care to add one?
No lists available, why notcreate one?
Create new list
Need more ratings
Critic Score Unavailable
How would you rate this game?
- Showdown: Legends of Wrestling
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Karate Master Knock Down Blow
- Pocket Pro Wrestling: Perfect Wrestler
- World Boxing
- Toukon Road 2: The Next Generation
- Fire Suplex
- Jesse 'The Body' Ventura Wrestling Superstars
- Zen Nihon Pro Wrestling Featuring Virtua
- Fire Pro Gaiden Blazing Tornado
- The Pro Wrestling
- Zen-Nippon Pro Wrestling ~Soul of Champions~
- Zen Nippon Joshi Pro Wrestling: Legendary Queen - Tournament of Dreams
- Contender 2
- Hard Blow
- Funky Boxers
- Toukon Road: Brave Spirits
- Victory Boxing 2
- Victory Boxing Challenger