Time until Black Belt release day!
Please note, this is a countdown to the release day. The actual hour can vary.
Already released in North America [NA] on Apple II
|Region||Time left until release day||Platform|
|North America [NA]||Apple II|
This unreleased, unfinished game is similar to Broderbund's famous game, Karateka. Select your black belt level (difficulty level) and fight your way through eight rooms. The keypad is used to execute a variety of karate moves, although the game has no collision detection so you can't really fight your enemies. While the game looks promising, you cannot progress beyond eight rooms because you can't defeat your enemies.
- Mario Tennis Aces
- Super Smash Bros.
- Madden NFL 19
- WWE 2K19
- Jump Force
- Dead or Alive 6
- Fire Pro Wrestling: Combination Tag
- Flying Arrow!.
- Tappy Shots
- Superfighters Deluxe
- Battle Golf Online
- Karate Master Knock Down Blow
- Pocket Pro Wrestling: Perfect Wrestler
- World Boxing
- Toukon Road 2: The Next Generation
- Fire Suplex
- Jesse 'The Body' Ventura Wrestling Superstars
- Zen Nihon Pro Wrestling Featuring Virtua
- Fire Pro Gaiden Blazing Tornado